Description of: BIOnyx Fireplace and Stove Window Cleaner
Dirty fireplace or stove window and you hardly see the flames anymore? But what should I do now?
The most important thing is that the combustion is good and that you always use clean & dry wood. But during firing with wood or gas, soot particles, grease deposits and other dirt always occur. This creates deposits on the windows. But it is precisely the sight of a burning fire that makes it atmospheric. This way we can get lost in the flames which gives us a wonderful relaxation. Because whether you only have an indoor fireplace, nowadays you also have a wide choice of different outdoor fireplace types and shapes. Especially in the summer months you can lounge outside by the fireplace for a long time.
But how do I get the windows clean? Amonia (= amoniak in water) is then immediately called. But this is actually a toxic gas and therefore harmful to humans, animals and our environment.
BIOnyx Fireplace and Stove Window Cleaner is an environmentally friendly and powerful alternative. This is made of NATURAL ingredients for a sustainable and safe living environment. It quickly, thoroughly and easily removes stubborn soot and grease deposits on the windows of fireplaces and stoves. This for both indoor and outdoor use.
And now enjoy with your friends or family again, whether it’s cold or for fun!
Tip: have maintenance carried out once a year (fireplace, stove and flue) by a stove specialist who is affiliated with the ASPB network.
BIOnyx Fireplace and Stove Window Cleaner is a high-quality organic cleaning products without chemicals. The NATURAL components dissolve dirt quickly, so that everything inside and outside is clean and fresh again in no time, and the environment remains protected!
Non-ionic surfactants, polycarboxylates < 5%.
User manual of: BIOnyx Fireplace and Stove window cleaner
Allow the appliance to cool down (up to 25°C). Dilute bionyx concentrated fireplace and stove window cleaner in lukewarm/warm water (1:1 to 1:20). Rub the surface with microfiber cloth and let it act for up to a few minutes. Then drain with abundant clean water. Repeat if necessary. Carefully when using undiluted product on glass & anodized aluminum, rinse thoroughly.
BIOnyx Fireplace and Stove Window Cleaner
- Cleans, removes quickly & thoroughly, stubborn soot and grease deposits on windows of (inside and outside) stoves and fireplaces
- Concentrated formula suitable for indoor and outdoor fireplaces/stoves
- NATURAL ingredients (not genetically engineered)
- Do not contain parabens, preservatives or thickeners
- Amonia (= amoniak in water) is actually a toxic gas and therefore harmful to humans, animals & the environment
- Biological & degradable so safe for (domestic) animals, garden (pond) and environment
- Nice and atmospheric, homely and relaxing enjoyment of pleasant warmth