Wheat biscuit according to a traditional recipe.
Extensive product information
|RI *||per 14.3 g||per 100 g|
|Energy||kJ 2063||kJ 295|
|kcal 492||kcal 70||4%|
|Fats||21.2 g||3.0 g||4%|
|of which saturated fatty acids||1.8 g||0.3 g||1%|
|Carbohydrates||66.6 g||9.5 g|
|of which sugars||19.8 g||2.8 g||3%|
|Fiber||4.0 g||0.6 g|
|Protein||6.7 g||1.0 g|
|salt||1.2 g||0.2 g||3%|
|* RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8,400 kJ / 2,000 kcal).|
|This package contains ≈ 28 servings.|
Daily Nutritional Guideline (GDA)
Of the recommended daily amount (adults), each serving contains:
Includes a biscuit (14.3)
of the daily reference intake *
Per 100 g: 492 kcal.
* RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8,400 kJ / 2,000 kcal).
of the recommended daily allowance for adults
- Wheat flower
- sunflower oil
- whole grain wheat flour 13.3%
- high fructose corn syrup
- raising agents: E500, E503 and citric acid
- E = adjuvant approved by EU.
- May contain Milk
- Contains wheat
- Contains gluten
- May contain the following Sesame