Jumbo Wine gums Sweet & Soft
Extensive product information
Nutritional values of: Jumbo Wine gums Sweet & Softft
|per 10 g||per 100 g||RI *|
|Energy||kJ 139||KJ 1394|
|kcal 33||kcal 328||2%|
|Fats||<0.1 g||0.3 g||<1%|
|of which saturated fatty acids||<0.1 g||0.3 g||<1%|
|Carbohydrates||7.8 g||77.6 g|
|of which sugars||4.9 g||49.1 g||6%|
|Fiber||<0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||0.4 g||3.7 g|
|Salt**||<0.01 g||0.03 g||<1%|
|* RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8,400 kJ / 2,000 kcal).|
|** The salt content consists of naturally occurring sodium.|
|This package contains 50 servings.|
Daily Nutritional Guideline (GDA)
Per 10 g serving
Per 100 g 139 kJ 328 kcal.
RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8,400 kJ / 2,000 kcal).
- Corn syrup
- wheat starch
- pork gelatin
- acidic acids: lactic acid, malic acid and citric acid
- concentrates (spirulina, safflower, grapes, black carrot juice)
- dyes: E100 and paprika extract
- coconut oil
- brightener: E903
- E = adjuvant approved by EU.
- If there’s something you can’t stand. Wheat (gluten).
- Contains wheat
- Contains gluten