Product information from: Jumbo Standard 2 follow-on milk
Ingredients from: Jumbo Standard 2 follow-on milk
- Demineralised whey powder (milk) (animal)
- vegetable oils (palm, partially hydrogenated rapeseed, coconut, sunflower)
- skinny milk powder
- lactose ( milk )
- minerals: potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, tricalcium phosphate, calcium hydroxide, iron(II) sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper(II) sulphate, potassium iodide, magnesium sulphate and sodium selenite
- fish oil (contains DHA)
- corn syrup
- emulsifier: sunflower lecithin
- vitamins: choline bitartrate, L-ascorbic acid, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, calcium D-pantothenate, retinyl acetate, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, inositol, folic acid, phytomenadione, cholecalciferol, biotin and cyanocobalamin, taurine, L-tryptophan, nucleotides: cytidine 5′-monophosphate (CMP), disodium uridine 5′-monophosphate (UMP), adenosine 5′-monophosphate (AMP), disodium inosine 5′-monophosphate (IMP) and disodium guanosine 5′-monophosphate ( GMP)
Nutritional values of: Jumbo Standard 2 follow-on milk
|Nutritional values||Average nutritional value*: per 100 ml|
|Of which saturated||1.3 g|
|of which monounsaturated fatty acids||1.1 g|
|of which polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.5 g|
|of which linoleic acid||0.4 g|
|of which ?-linolenic acid||53.7 mg|
|of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||14.0 mg|
|Of which sugars||6.9 g|
|of which lactose||6.7 g|
|of which whey protein||0.7 g|
|of which casein||0.6 g|
|Vitamin A.||57.0 μg u.a.|
|Vitamin B6||40.0 μg|
|Vitamin B12||0.17 μg|
|Vitamin C||10.5 mg|
|Vitamin D||1.50 μg|
|Vitamin E a-TE||1.21 mg|
|Vitamin K1||5.00 μg|
|Folic Acid||16.0 μg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.35 mg|
|– CMP||0.92 mg|
|– UMP||0.58 mg|
|– AMP||0.58 mg|
|– GMP||0.17 mg|
|* per 100 ml of prepared product (14 g powder + 90 ml of water). 1 level scoop contains approx. 4.7 g of powder.|
Product description of: Jumbo Standard 2 follow-on milk
Important: Breastfeeding is the best food for babies. If you want to use Jumbo Standard 2 follow-on milk, consult your clinic or doctor. The decision to start supplemental nutrition should only be taken on the advice of a clinic or doctor. Jumbo Standard 2 follow-on milk has been specially developed for babies from 6 months and is part of a varied diet. Follow-on milk is not suitable as a substitute for breastfeeding during the first 6 months after birth. From 10 months you can switch to Jumbo Standard 3 follow-on milk.
Preparation method of: Jumbo Standard 2 follow-on milk
1. Wash your hands and make sure all materials are clean and dry.
2. Boil the required amount of water and let it cool to approx. 37°C.
3. Pour the required amount of water into the bottle.
4. Always use the attached measuring spoon. Loosely pass the attached measuring spoon through the powder and brush it with the back of a clean knife.
5. Add the right number of scoops to the water in the bottle. Turn the cap on the bottle and shake gently until the powder is completely dissolved.
6. Important! Always check the temperature of the power supply on the inside of your wrist.
Allergen warnings from: Jumbo Standard 2 follow-on milk
- Contains Fish
- Contains milk
Store the food in the foil bag in a plastic container. After use, close the package and store it in a cool and dry place. After opening, the content can be kept for a maximum of 4 weeks.
Address Jumbo Supermarkets B.V.
Rijksweg 15, 5462 CE Veghel, The Netherlands