Koningsvogel Soto Mix
Extensive product information from: Koningsvogel Soto Mix
With this mix you can make your own delicious soto
- 500 gr. beef or 1 chicken,
- 4 hard boiled eggs,
- Se-oen, leeks, celery, fried onions,
- Bean sprouts
- 4 boiled potatoes cut into slices.
Preparation per 100 gr spice mix:
Step 1: First draw from the meat about 1 liter of broth.
Step 2: Cut the meat small and put it back in the broth.
Step 3: Add the spice mix and cook gently for about 10 minutes
Step 4: Add salt to taste.
Step 5: Serve in soup bowl. Garnish with se-oen, bean sprouts, leeks, celery, egg slices, potato and fried onions.
|Per 100 grams:|
|of which VV (g)||4.29|
|of which sugars (g)||18.7|
- sunflower oil
- shallot puree (shallot 74.2%)
- vegetable stock
- Natural aroma
- garlic paste (garlic 75%)
- ground kemiri nuts
- salt 1.17
- freshly ground lemongrass / ginger
- preservative E200, E210
- May contain the following Sulfur Dioxide / Sulphites