Extensive product information
|prepared %* per serving**||prepared per 100 g||prepared per serving**||unprepared per 100 g|
|Energy||298 kJ||1115 kJ||845 kJ|
|13%||(71 kcal)||(266 kcal)||(199 kcal)|
|Fats||23%||4.4 g||16 g||0.6 g|
|Of which Saturated||11%||0.6 g||2.2 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrates||8%||5.8 g||22 g||45 g|
|Of which Sugars||14%||3.6 g||13 g||27 g|
|Fiber||0.6 g||2.2 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||14%||1.9 g||7.1 g||2.2 g|
|salt||37%||0.60 g||2.2 g||3.4 g|
|*% Of The Reference Intake Of An Average Adult (8400 KJ / 2000 Kcal).|
|**1 Serving = 374 G (Pack Contains 3 Portions).|
Daily Nutritional Guideline (GDA)
Per serving (374 g):
Per 100 g: 298 kJ / 71 kcal.
% of the reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal).
- Corn syrup
- soy sauce (water, soybean, salt, wheat,preservative E202)
- lemongrass 6%
- modified corn starch
- sambal 3% (red chilli, salt, acid E270, preservative E202)
- concentrated lemon juice
- fenugreek seed
- yeast extract
- paprika powder
- red chili pepper
- preservative E202
- caraway seeds
- ginger extract
Add it yourself:
• 100 g shrimps
• 1 bok choy
• 1 red pepper
• 150 g rice
• Conimex Wok Oil
1. Cut the bok choy into pieces and the bell pepper into strips.
2. Prepare the rice according to the method of preparation on the package.
3. Heat 2 tbsp wok oil in a wok pan and wok in the bok choy and bell pepper for about 2 min. Then add the ground and wok briefly.
4. Reduce the heat to low, add the wok paste and mix well. Serve together with boiled rice.
- Contains wheat
- Contains Soy
Without artificial colorings
Without added flavor enhancers.