Extensive product information from: Conimex Ketjap manis
The Conimex Ketjap Manis is a sweet Indonesian seasoning, which can be used in almost any Asian dish.
– Conimex Ketjap Manis is a sweet soy sauce from Indonesia
– Made with soyabeans according to authentic Indonesian recipe
– Ketjap Manis is the sweet variant of seasonings of Asian dishes
– Gives your wok dish more flavor but also delicious for marinating meat
– Delicious with Bami, Nasi and Sate or in sauces, soups or gravy
– With Conimex products you can make dishes at home with delicious oriental flavors
Conimex Ketjap Manis is a sweet soyasauce, which is made from soyabeans, according to an authentic Indonesian recipe. We have adapted the recipe of our sweet soy sauce with attention to sugar and salt, but with just as tasty and familiar a taste. The Conimex Ketjap Manis is the sweet variant of the delicious seasonings used in many Asian dishes.
Asia: all inspiration. The tastiest oriental food is prepared in tiny kitchens, where families share their kitchen secrets from generation to generation. Here you will find delicious recipes, authentic products and the best ingredients. Conimex is at home here and we bring it to the Netherlands.
|per 100 ml|
|of which saturated||0.1 g|
|of which sugars||67 g|
- soy sauce 26.5% (water, soya bean , salt, wheat, preservative E202)
- burnt sugar syrup
- preservative E202
- Contains wheat
- Contains Soya