Ingredients of:Cup a Soup beef
- potato starch
- pasta 15% (durum wheat groats, salt)
- croutons 11% (white bread ( wheat flour , salt, yeast, rapeseed oil), palm oil, antioxidant: rosemary extract)
- aroma (contains milk )
- iodised salt
- palm fat
- carrot^1 2%
- sugar, mineral salt (potassium)
- yeast extract
- beef extract 1,2%
- onion powder^1 0.9%
- fried onion juice concentrate (onion juice concentrate^1, sunflower oil)
- parsley^1 0.5%
- parsley root^1
- corn oil
- ^1 grown sustainably.
|Nutritional values||(prepared product) Per 100 ml||(prepared product) Per serving**||(prepared product) %*per serving**|
|(31 kcal)||(54 kcal)|
|Fats||0.6 g||1.1 g||2%|
|– of which saturated||0.3 g||0.5 g||3%|
|Carbohydrates||5.5 g||9.6 g||4%|
|– of which sugars||2.4 g||4.3 g||5%|
|Fiber||<0.5 g||<0.5 g|
|Protein||0.6 g||1.1 g||2%|
|salt||0.83 g||1.5 g||25%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal).|
|** 1 serving = 175 ml per mug (pack contains 3 servings).|
Product Description of: Cup a Soup beef
Preparation method of: Cup a Soup beef
How to get it done
1. Pour a bag of Cup-a-Soup into a cup.
2. Add 175 ml of boiled water 100°C and let it stand for 1 min.
3. Ready to drink.
Storage & use
Preserve Best before end: see bottom.
Generally recycled – The cardboard can be added to the waste paper.
About the manufacturer
Address Unilever Netherlands / Cup-a-Soup
P.O. Box 160, 3000 AD Rotterdam
There are no reviews yet.