Product information from: Jumbo Infant Milk Standard 1
Ingredients from: Jumbo Infant Milk Standard 1
- Demineralised whey powder (milk) (animal)
- vegetable oils (palm, partially hydrogenated rapeseed, coconut, sunflower)
- skinny milk powder
- lactose ( milk )
- minerals: potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, tricalcium phosphate, calcium hydroxide, iron(II) sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper(II) sulphate, potassium iodide, magnesium sulphate and sodium selenite
- fish oil (contains DHA)
- corn syrup
- vitamins: choline bitartrate, L-ascorbic acid, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, calcium D-pantothenate, retinyl acetate, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, phytomenadione, cholecalciferol and biotin
- emulsifier: sunflower lecithin
- nucleotides: cytidine 5′- monophosphate (CMP), disodium uridine 5′-monophosphate (UMP), adenosine 5′- monophosphate (AMP), disodium inosine 5′-monophosphate (IMP) and disodium guanosine 5′-monophosphate (GMP)
Nutritional values of: Jumbo Infant Milk Standard 1
|Nutritional values||Average nutritional value*: per 100 ml|
|Of which saturated||1.3 g|
|of which monounsaturated fatty acids||1.1 g|
|of which polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.5 g|
|of which linoleic acid||0.4 g|
|of which ?-linolenic acid||53.6 mg|
|of which docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||14.0 mg|
|Of which sugars||6.9 g|
|of which lactose||6.8 g|
|of which whey protein||0.8 g|
|of which casein||0.5 g|
|Vitamin A.||57.0 μg u.a.|
|Vitamin B6||40.0 μg|
|Vitamin B12||0.15 μg|
|Vitamin C||11.5 mg|
|Vitamin D||1.50 μg|
|Vitamin E a-TE||1.21 mg|
|Vitamin K1||5.00 μg|
|Folic Acid||14.0 μg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.34 mg|
|– CMP||0.92 mg|
|– UMP||0.58 mg|
|– AMP||0.58 mg|
|– GMP||0.17 mg|
|– IMP||0.34 mg|
|* per 100 ml of prepared product (13.5 g powder + 90 ml of water). 1 level measuring spoon contains approx. 4.5 g of powder.|
Product Description of: Jumbo Infant Milk Standard 1
Important: Breastfeeding is the best food for babies. If you want to use Jumbo Infant Milk Standard 1, consult with your consultation office or doctor. Jumbo Standard 1 is infant milk specially developed for babies from 0 to 6 months, suitable from birth, when they are not breastfed. From six months you can switch to Jumbo Standard 2 follow-on milk.
Preparation method of: Jumbo Infant Milk Standard 1
1. Wash your hands and make sure all materials are clean and dry.
2. Boil the required amount of water and let it cool to approx. 37°C.
3. Pour the required amount of water into the bottle.
4. Always use the attached measuring spoon. Loosely pass the attached measuring spoon through the powder and brush it with the back of a clean knife.
5. Add the right number of scoops to the water in the bottle. Turn the cap on the bottle and shake gently until the powder is completely dissolved.
6. Important! Always check the temperature of the power supply on the inside of your wrist.
Allergen warnings from: Jumbo Infant Milk Standard 1
- Contains Fish
- Contains milk
Store the food in the foil bag in a plastic container. After use, close the package and store it in a cool and dry place. After opening, the content can be kept for a maximum of 4 weeks.
Address Jumbo Supermarkets B.V.
Rijksweg 15, 5462 CE Veghel, The Netherlands
There are no reviews yet.