- Tomato 69.4% (tomato paste, tomato paste, tomatoes, tomato juice)
- boiled vermicelli 6.1% (water, wheatsemolina, free-rangeeggwhite)
- soup ball 4.7% (pork Better Life 1 star, beef Better Life 1 star, water, pork collagen, salt, herbs [coriander, bay leaf], spices [onion powder, garlic powder, white pepper, mace, nutmeg], pork protein)
- lemon juice
- onion 1.9%
- modified corn starch
- leek 0,6%
- natural aromas
- whipped cream ( milk )
- rapeseed oil
- hydrolyzed protein (corn, rapeseed, sunflower)
- White pepper
- E = adjuvant approved by EU.
Product description of: Jumbo Tomato Soup with Vermicelli and Soup Balls
Ingredients from: Jumbo Tomato Soup with Vermicelli and Soup Balls
|Nutritional values||per 100 ml||RI *||per 250 ml|
|Energy||kJ 198||kj 496|
|kcal 47||6%||kcal 118|
|Fats||1.3 g||5%||3.3 g|
|Of which saturated||0.5 g||6%||1.3 g|
|Carbohydrates||7.1 g||17.8 g|
|Of which sugars||4.4 g||12%||11.0 g|
|Fiber||0.5 g||1.3 g|
|Protein||1.5 g||3.8 g|
|salt||0.8 g||31%||1.9 g|
|* RI = Reference intake of an average adult (8,400 kJ / 2,000 kcal).|
|This packaging contains ? 3 servings.|
Preparation method of: Jumbo Tomato soup with Vermicelli and Soup balls
Pan: heat the soup in a pan while stirring until it boils. Do not boil through.
Microwave (700 Watt): heat the soup in a covered bowl for 4 minutes. Stir in between. Before serving, stir well once.
Keep refrigerated after opening (max. 7°C), have a limited shelf life and do not store in the can.
Address Jumbo Supermarkets B.V.
Answer number 10072
NL-5460 VB Veghel