Detailed product information from: Kokki Djawa Boemboe Gado Gado Special
- Mild peanut sauce for blanched vegetables
- Add it yourself: beans, pointed cabbage, winter carrot, tofu, tempeh, bean sprouts
- Add it yourself: cauliflower florets, hard boiled eggs
- About 30 minutes
Fry the tofu and tempeh in a pan, this takes the longest. Prepare the sauce according to the package. Blanch the vegetables in plenty of water and boil the eggs. Make a bowl with the vegetables, bean curd, tempeh and eggs and pour over with the Gado Gado sauce. Serve with drinks of prawn crackers or emping.
Also delicious as a dipping sauce.
|per 100 grams|
|Energy||480 kcal (2009 kJ)|
|-of which saturated fatty acids||4.6 g|
|-of which sugars||28.5 g|
- Peanuts (65%)
- caster sugar (sugar, sugar syrup, coloring (caramel))
- mixed herbs and spices (paprika, garlic, chili)
- Contains Peanuts
There are no reviews yet.