Product information for: Lassie Risotto rice
Ingredients of:Lassie Risotto rice
- Risotto rice
|Nutritional values||per 100g|
|Of which saturated||0.7 g|
|Of which sugars||0.0 g|
Product Description of: Lassie Risotto rice
Lassie Risotto rice is a round rice, with which you can put an Italian risotto on the table in 18 minutes. Lassie risotto rice is the basis for a delicious riso.
Mushrooms & peas
1. Heat some olive oil or butter in a pan with a thick bottom.
2. Stir in the risotto rice and bake briefly until the rice is glassy (75 g per person).
3. Heat the broth. Assume 225 ml per 75 g of rice.
4. Always add the broth in parts to the rice and stir occasionally. Cook until done in about 18-20 min. Do not add a new splash of broth until a previous part has been completely absorbed by the rice.
5. Finally, stir in a knob of butter and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
Best before end:
Brand Lassie risotto rice is a special rice with a round grain, which can absorb up to four times its weight in moisture and also releases some starch during cooking. That ensures a nice creamy texture and a bite in your dish; something that does not work with a long grain rice variety. Lassie risotto rice is the ideal base for a real Italian risotto, for example with mushrooms or other mushrooms. The preparation of risotto rice requires some extra time and attention, but then you have a result that also makes the Italian heart beat faster. Making a tasty risotto is pretty simple. For example, you make it with mushrooms, bacon, onion, grated cheese and broth.
Address Lassie B.V.
Answer number 308
NL-1520 VB Wormerveer
There are no reviews yet.