- chicken meat 5.8%
- vegetables^1 4.2% (carrot, leek)
- vermicelli 2.3% ( durum wheat groats, egg white)
- modified starch
- chicken fat 0.5% (contains antioxidant E392)
- yeast extract
- flavor enhancer E621
- coloring agent: riboflavin
- ^1 grown in a sustainable way.
Product Description : Unox Original Chicken Soup 300ml
Ingredients of: Unox Original chicken soup 300ml
|Nutritional values||Per 100 ml||Per portion**||%* per portion**|
|Energy||118 kJ||354 kJ||4%|
|(28 kcal)||(84 kcal)|
|Fats||0.8 g||2.4 g||3%|
|Of which saturated||0.3 g||0.8 g||4%|
|Carbohydrates||2.8 g||8.4 g||3%|
|Of which sugars||<0.5 g||0.8 g||<1%|
|Fiber||<0.5 g||<0.5 g|
|Protein||2.3 g||6.9 g||14%|
|salt||0.82 g||2.5 g||42%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal).|
|**1 serving = 1 bowl = 300 ml (pack contains 1 serving).|
Product description of; Unox Original chicken soup 300ml
Unox original chicken soup is made with tender chicken, vermicelli and with many different types of fresh vegetables, such as carrot and leek.
• Made with the best natural ingredients
• Without artificial colours, fragrances and flavours
• Rich in taste
• Unox has been making Dutch favourite soup since 1957
• Good for a bowl of soup
• The familiar taste of Unox
The original chicken soup is one of the delicious soups of Unox. As a traditional Dutch brand, Unox belongs to all Dutch people. We love good food and use only the tastiest and best ingredients for this
Preparation method of: Unox Original chicken soup 300ml
How to prepare the soup
Pan: Stirring in a pan, do not boil.
Microwave: In a covered bowl 21/2 minutes on ± 750 Watt. Stir well halfway through.
Best before end: see bottom.
FSC – Mix – Label – FSC® C103910
Address Unilever Netherlands, Unox
P.O. Box 160
NL-3000 AD Rotterdam