Dr. Oetker Whisk Pudding Strawberry is the best and easiest homemade dessert from Dr. Oetker. With Pudding you can put something special on the table in an instant.
- Add yourself: 0.5 liters of milk
- You can make pudding without boiling.
- Contains no artificial dyes.
Extensive product information
|Per serving = 140 g of prepared product (with semi-skimmed milk):||Per 100 g of prepared product (with semi-skimmed milk):||(%)*|
|Energy||(6%)||386 kJ||540 kJ|
|(6%)||91 kcal||128 kcal|
|Protein||(8%)||2.9 g||4.1 g|
|Carbohydrates||(8%)||16.2 g||22.7 g|
|of which sugars||(21%)||13.6 g||19.0 g|
|Fat||(3%)||1.5 g||2.1 g|
|of which saturated||(6%)||0.9 g||1.2 g|
|Fiber||(0%)||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Sodium||(11%)||0.18 g||0.25 g|
|* Percentage of the Daily Nutritional Guideline, based on 2000 kcal per day.|
Daily Nutritional Guideline (GDA)
Of the recommended daily amount (adults), each serving contains:
1 Portion: 140 g
% of the daily nutritional guideline *
* Percentage of the Daily Nutritional Guideline, based on 2000 kcal per day.
of the recommended daily allowance for adults
- modified starch
- stabilizers (E450, E263, E339)
- coloring foods (beetroot juice powder, carrot extract powder)
- emulsifiers (soy lecithin, E472b)
- vegetable fat
- milk protein
- E numbers are excipients approved by the EU
Without artificial colorings